David Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:05:47 -0500
Dear List Owners,

Our web site has several lists (47) on various topics.  Our customers come to our web pages and check off the topics they like and then hit submit.

Can we send in a SINGLE subscribe command that would subscribe a customer to their choosen lists?

Can the customer receive a SINGLE confirmation note that would confirm them to all of the lists they asked for?

You can see if they subscribe to lots of lists or all of them (47), then they would receive lots of confirmation notes in their email that they would have to manually open and confirm.

Does Listserv have a more streamlined subscription/confirmation process?

The Web Access looks cumbersome.

--David Hopkins
  www.ers.usda.gov