Fri, 30 Jun 1995 08:13:28 -0700
Actually, Eric and all, the net.kook claims to have $35 million to spend on
this (now, this is hearsay since he told this to the other listowner he
threatened). Also, the EFF has been notified by a Net lawyer/student who is on
the ARCH-L group and who is tired of the net.kook as well.

Since I have not responded on the Net to the net.kook, he has found other
targets for his nonsense on another (off-shore) list, one I am not subscribed
to. I have asked friends of mine who are subscribed to let me know if he
starts libeling me on that list.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH