"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 00:11:33 -0800
There was a proposal on LsTown to include the header 'precedence: junk'
in outgoing messages.  This sounds very promising.  If that worked, then
the 'Errors-To' and the 'Notify' keywords would provide all that is needed
for creating your own Owner Digest.

I tried it, and found that it DOES work for Prodigy!  But not for Compuserve
AOL (at least not yet).  I have not tried it with GNN or other services.

I received over 300 errors recently from a list that never normally has that
many, and was on a 2400 baud modem at the time; so this was rather
frustrating to me.  I would love to have an Owner Digest for that
particular list, but so far have not been able to set it up at the site.

Kevin