Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:33:29 -0600
> tries to use the web interface to search the archives. Is it the
> Confidential= Yes line or the NoPW after Validate= that keeps him out? Or
> is it something totally different?

Probably not, confidential list subscribers can access archives and I don't see how
validate= would affect it, since I believe it deals with list commands .. it's probably in
one of the lines you didn't give us the info for..

* Notebook= ***********

if that line has something like:

* Notebook= Yes,LISTS:[ MY-LIST],Monthly,Owners

instead of

* Notebook= Yes,LISTS:[ MY-LIST],Monthly,Private

Then only listowners can access the archives.

   ....Cleo       [log in to unmask]
Unofficial ListOwner Manuals
http://angus.interspeed.net/listowner/