Wed, 4 Jun 1997 07:10:17 -0700
At 07:43 AM 6/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I have gotten about 1000 of these e-mail messages in the past 12 hours and I
>have been forced to set ALL AOL accounts to digest to minimize the
problem. Is
>there a problem with AOL? What is going on?

Greetings,

Probably %90 of our error messages originate from AOL.We unsubscribed one
person because his mailbox would say full then cause other Aol accounts to
say error.We are having difficulty with these same messages from AOL and
when we explore them they always tell subscriber the problem originates
with the list.

Dan