Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:29:03 +0200
On     Fri,     27     Jun     1997    17:08:08     +1000     David     M
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Would you  know any documentation that  I could read to  help me improve
>the performance of the LISTSERFV list running with sendmail?

I don't  know of any  sendmail tuning guide  for large volumes,  but make
sure you  use the official sendmail  distribution and not what  came with
the machine. Then tuning depends  very much on the hardware configuration
and how  it reacts to the  load. I'm afraid  it isn't easy and  cannot be
described in 2-3 lines, the last time I had to do this it took me 2 weeks
to get the system operating the way I wanted :-(

  Eric