Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:44:52 +1000
People,

We have several internal lists that use Language= Exchange so that people
can post to them in MS Outlook Rich Text format.  (Since this is the
standard mailer in DPI this isn't a problem).  What is the problem is that
the bottom banner doesn't get seen on postings that use rich text.  This
is a known problem, and LSoft support tells me that the bottom banner is
still in the message but since it falls outside the MIME boundaries (or
something like that) it's never seen by the client program.

Has anyone ever found a neat way around this?  Alternately; LSoft, is it
possible to put the bottom banner in a Language= Exchange/MIME posted
list in such a way that it can actually be seen?

Thanks in advance,

Paul