Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 23:37:01 -0500
On Sun, 8 Nov 1998, Karen Strauss wrote:
> The error message says that there is insufficient storage available --
> it means that the hard disk which is allocated to listserv, or at least
> that list, is full. I would think that this is not a likely cause of
> problems with distribution in Europe.
> Karen Strauss

That would be a logical explanation. However, my list is hosted at Univ.
of Buffalo (USA) and the error originated somewhere in Turkey via Germany
(or visa versa).

So, it seems the messages from ALBANEWS (the list in question) are not
being stored in one of the transient LISTSERVs and therefore the messages
are not being distributed to some of the subscribers.

Does this sound right?

sincerely,
Mentor