Birdie MacLennan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jun 1992 13:30:25 EST
On Thu, 4 Jun 1992 10:17:06 EDT David Ascher said:
>This is probably a FAQ, but I can't find the answer in the doc.

At the risk of sounding naive:  What is a FAQ?  Is this a Unix term??

>Many of my readers would like to get a copy of their mail to the list
>sent to them, as opposed to the acknowledgment currently sent.

Have them set their mail distribution option to "repro"  -- i.e.,
send a command to the listserv that says:  set <listname> repro

As listowner, you could also do this for them, by sending the command
to the listserv:  set <listname> repro for <userid@node>

You can also add:  repro= yes to the listheader's keywords...
so that anyone who signs on after the date that you install the
repro keyword, will receive copies of anything they send to the list...

Now... what did you say a FAQ is?? (I ask because this is the second
reference I've seen to the word this week).  - Birdie