Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:06:48 -0700
At 03:15 PM 12/9/2004, you wrote:

>Hello, everybody,
>
>Is there a way that I can retrieve a digest message NOW instead of wait
>for 12 Midnight LISTSERV's time? I wonder about LISTSERV command for an
>emergency Digest retrieval that I would like to issue so, I can check on
>a problem with one of the subscriber's post that I would like to look
>right away instead of waiting for tomorrow's digest to come! Thanks for
>your help.
>
>John

your archives should be set to be web accessible.  If your lists reside on
example.com, you can probably access a list of lists at
http://lists.example.com Site administrators can also access the specific
file that the digest is stored in, or even delete the digest.  If your
email address is set to digest, I THINK that setting yourself to MAIL will
cause an immediate digest to be issued to you. Then set yourself back to
digest for messages going forward.