"Byron C. Mayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:59:11 -0400
Have you told the subscriber that she's not welcome and that you're
intentionally deleting her, or are you doing this behind her back (as it were)
and assuming she knows she's being deleted intentionally and there's not some
problem with the software or mistake on your part? Direct notification often
works better than expecting someone to "take the hint."

Byron