Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:27:39 -0500
I thought it already did . . . but in the meantime, advise your user that if they put the single word   end   on a separate line after the line with   OK   on it, that will be recognized by LISTSERV as a 'stop reading this now' function.

Or, perhaps, is the user not "ending the line" with OK on it, by (typically) pressing the ENTER key after typing the OK?  If OK is the first and only non-blank token on the line, it should be recognized and processed before LISTSERV even sees the vcard junk. But if they don't hit ENTER after the K then the vcard could potentially be appended onto the same line of body text (and if it is, I would suggest perhaps the software doing the appending is faulty and should be remedied) then the first non-blank token of the vcard junk would be seen by LISTSERV as an operand of the OK function, and that would generally produce an error result.

>>> Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]> 11/28/07 4:21 PM >>>
Hi all,
Is this the proper venue to suggest a change to Listserve 15.0?

Upon approving a message, sending the ok back to Listserv, is it possible
to have Listserv ignore everything after the ok.  A user has requested
this because of the fact that their v-card is always attached and the
approval gets rejected due to the attached v-card.
Thank you.