Daniel Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 17:55:54 GMT
Okay, it's Saturday.  Time for some light material.

This was recently posted at the bottom of a message to a list I
administer:

>Ps: Dan, can't remember the code to get off this crazy thing, so would you
>please do the honor? Thanks!
>
>                                * * * * *
>      [To remove yourself from this list, send SIGNOFF ACTING-L to

Naturally, the removal instruction is appended to the bottom of _every_
message posted to the list.

As I'm sure Nathan knows, no amount of good documentation will ever
completely prevent such questions.  (I admit, I'm guilty of a few
myself).

--
Daniel