"Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:14:56 -0700
Dear Kind Souls,

I am the remote owner of a list on indycms.  Up until now my
co-owner has been doing most of the list maintainence, but he
has become very busy and may not even be in the office.

I am *sure* that the same spammer you are all discussing has
subscribed to our list as well.

Can someone pretty please send me directions to check, and delete,
these "users", and also how to do a filter?  [A pointer to some
sort of document detailing this would also be appreciated, but
I fear I should deal with this immediately, hence the request
for actual instructions.]

Thanks *so* much,

Annie