Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:46:14 -5
On 24 Mar 97, Skye Weber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Perhaps just explain that it's your list policy?  With all due respect,
> you shouldn't have to explain your reasons to him.  It's your list,
> and you must create your own policies.

I have no problem with that. It's just that I can't bear the thought
of seeing someone that ignorant and not doing something about it.
Plus the address book that he has on his web page overlaps my list of
subscribers a lot. Not that he got them from my list, but the people
who are on my list have been in contact with him, due to similar
interests. My address is not among them, or I would complain directly
to him. However,  I do feel that he needs to be educated about this.

Francoise