rbnwic rbcnwmicr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:05:48 -0800
thank you for your kindness.

Barrett Culmback

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Dan Robinson Indexing
Services
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: warning: [log in to unmask]

Thank you.... a name attached to the message would have cleared
things up quickly. Your name is on the web in quite a few places
and I hope you are enjoying your time on the net.

I must admit that those of us running the lists are hypersensitive to
the possibility of being spammed and a cryptic name @ prodigy,
aol, msn, hotmail, or yahoo without a real name to check is a red
flag.

Dan Robinson

On 6 Dec 00, at 13:04, rbnwic rbcnwmicr wrote:

> Thank you.  Will do so from now on.
>
> Barrett Culmback

Stanford