Cynthia Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:05:03 -0500
Greetings!

I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you can help me with.

1. I've set up my list with topics, and I'm wondering if there's a way to
query to not only see the number of subscribers for each topic, but also the
names of the subscribers and their respective topics or subscription
choices, all in one report.

2. I have just discovered that mail merge might be a good solution for
wanting to send a message only to direct, non-digest subscribers. However,
will that also send a message to those who are just subscribed to certain
topics? In other words, I want to send a message only to direct subscribers
who are signed up for ALL topics -- not digest subscribers or those who are
signed up for only a few topics.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!