Wed, 2 Feb 2000 04:03:55 -0500
I would like to send two periodic FAQ messages, one to the address of the
gateway to our newsgroup and the other to the list in general. I've looked at
the manual for 1.8d and see that it is possible to send one to the entire list
using probe and renewal but that won't work for us. We run our renewals
quarterly (& want to keep it that way) but want to run the messages more often.

Does anyone know of a way to either post the two FAQ messages via Listserv 1.8d
or know of an email client that will send them periodically from a regular PC
running Win95/98 or NT4.0. I keep feeling like I'm overlooking something obvious
but have never had to do this before. Of the half-a-gabillion email clients I've
looked at, none will send the message periodically. The best I could find was
one that let you schedule sending a message one time.

Thanks in advance
--
Walter Potter