Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:04:58 -0700
On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:19:44 -0500, RSDNet List Administration
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At 02:01 PM 2/2/99 -0800, Stephen C. Nill, J.D. wrote:

etc, etc.

OK.  The purpose of this list LSTOWN-L is to provide support for List Owners,
primarily those using LISTSERV(R) software.  Operational issues, command syntax
and other items are supposed to be the subject matter.  Questions about style,
philosophy of operations, when & why to do (or not do) something are also
appropriate.  While starting off in this vein, this issue of HTML vs non-HTML
has degnerated to an evangelism matter.  The True Believers of one camp are
trying faithfully to convert the blaspheming non-believers from the other camp
and both sides (in the process) are trampling heavily on the great unwashed in
the middle.  I respectfully suggest we return to our regularly scheduled
programming.