Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:28:43 -0400
On 21 Jun 2007 at 16:52, Wayne T Smith wrote:

>That said, I don't expect to change the thinking of anyone that thinks a 2KB
>message is better than a 40KB message, in and of itself.

I think the fear is the other way around... we fear the inevitable future
where Peggy, sitting in her rural 10 by 50, surrounded by empty Doritos bags,
sends us a 17 Terrabyte holographic representation of her avatar, a vaguely
Lindsey Lohan-like executive speaking from her 50th floor corner office,
containing the 20 byte profundity - "Hey... watcha doing"?

-Kary