Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:39:47 -0600
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:24:53 -0400, Frank FitzMaurice <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I put the following at the top of my CONFIRM1 template:
>.RE OWNERS
>.CC [log in to unmask]
>However, I am not receiving copies of the confirmation messages and I do
>not see a reply to field in the header??
>
>I am using the confirm option with my subscription keyword and I want to
>see where the confirmation messages are being sent initially. I am
>concerned that people will enter the wrong address and then call me asking
>why they have not received their confirmation. We have a custom form where
>people enter their address. If I have copies of all these messages, I can
>then probably tell what address they entered. This is a low volume list.

Not all things work equally in all templates.

Also, LISTSERV will not send you a copy of the CONFIRM template anyway for
security reasons.  You should not know what the confirmation code number is for
a different address.  If you need this you can look it up in the log file and
see the address the request was received from and mailed to.