Damon Coursey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:22:26 +1200
Hey Tesa,

  Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

  I have had some information on this forwarded to me and it appears it
is an issue with MS clients not conforming to the appropriate RFC's -
apparently Netscape Clients are fine.

  The information is below :)

Regards,

Damon

Date:         Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:24:40 -0500
Sender:       LISTSERV Lite support forum
From:         [log in to unmask]
Subject:      HTML Digests
I have an issue, and if anyone can help me to resolve it, that would be
very much appreciated.

I've been trying to configure HTML-formatted digests for my list. My
problem is that the Web Archives for our list are behind a firewall, and
thus, external users in regional offices cannot use the links within the
mail. I would like to find a way to force the HTML digest to actually
include the -text- of each email message, as opposed to just a link to
the content. Is there a way to do this?

Lori L. Bloomer, Fast information eXchange List Administrator Olympus
America Inc. [log in to unmask]