Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:27:09 +0000
The user can send 'query *'  to any server he might be on, and get a
complete list.  As a list owner, I have sent  'query * for [log in to unmask]
and gotten a list of everything he's on where I am an owner.  Someone with
administrator rights on a particular server can query the entire list of
lists for a particular server and customer.  You can globally send other
commands the same way.

Since the message implies that he may be on multiple servers, he'll just
need to wait until he gets a message from a particular list on a particular
server to query that server.