Wes Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Sep 1993 08:59:56 EDT
>From: George Frajkor <[log in to unmask]>
>
>    Can someone explain the following?   Here are the names
>
>[log in to unmask]              James Barnes, Jr.
>[log in to unmask]             Barbara Semonche
>[log in to unmask]              karen c blansfield
>
>       Here are the error messages
>550 <[log in to unmask]>... User unknown
>550 <[log in to unmask]>... User unknown
>550 karen@gibbs.oit.unc.edu... User unknown
>
>     Why is the mailer attempting to deliver to a wrong address?

I suspect that the folks at oit.unc.edu are having a few problems.
I discovered that [log in to unmask] forwards her email to
[log in to unmask]  Unfortunately, both the gibbs and tipper
systems are refusing email connections this morning.

You might want to give this a day or so; the folks at unc.edu may
be trying to repair the problem as we speak.

--Wes