Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:56:39 -0800
This is a repost as I didn't see this message in the digest I just got.  My
apologies if it is a repeat.

Last year I was having problems with MIME digests from MITVMA server
showing only two messages although the entire text was there.  When I
switched to a new domain service, the digests started showing up as they
are supposed to.  Last week I lost my domain service and had to change to
another one.  Now, using the new POP3 service, the digests are back to
being two messages.  This does NOT happen with the MIME digests from
Listserv hosted by LSoft, only the digests from MITVMA.  Any ideas about
what and where to go to get this corrected?  I'm assuming that this is a
POP3 server problem, but I don't know what to tell them to get it
resolved.  Perhaps it is a problem with MITVMA's server that it configures
MIME digests in such a way that some mail servers abuse them?  I rather
think that it has to do with the routing headers of the digest, but I'm
not experienced with this. Thanks.