Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:26:55 -0400
I have several AOL users on some lists here that are having some strange
problems recently.  At least one is not getting any postings from
Listserv at all, yet he can successfully get the "thanks"/"you're
welcome" test mail to work just fine.

Another user reports getting headers and subject, but message body is
just "No Message Collected".  I've found Google bits suggesting that
this is due to AOLs new anti-spam, or some side effect of it.

There have been no bounces from these subscribers.  They just don't get
any Listserv postings from our Listserv.  (One reports no trouble with
listserv.umd.edu, only ours).

Jeff