Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:02:46 -0400
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Anjan Mukherjee wrote:

> I am a newbie to list servs.
>
> I would like to inform all the list managers and owners (800 odd lists) of
> an upcoming upgrade. How do I do this?
>
> How do I send out a mail message to ALL list managers of ALL lists hosted
> by this host ([log in to unmask]). I need specific syntax...if possible.

What I do is maintain a separate Listserv list just for this purpose.
Anyone who has a Listserv list gets subscribed to this list automatically.
The list is set up so that only I can post messages on it and any replies
will be sent to me. I use this list to post system-related announcements
and an ocassional tip.