Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:30:22 -0600
It is supposed to.  under the version of eudora i have at the office (4.0
pro) all i have to do is right click on the messages i want to move and
select transfer to -> .

Transfer to gives you the options of a new folder or one of the folders
that you have created.  Select whatever you feel is appropriate for the
situation.  :-)

Scott Fendley
University of Arkansas