Mon, 6 Jun 1994 22:59:44 -0500
> Well, I would like to put a tiny protest into this.  I think that the
> announcements should have gone to the lists, NOT to the people.

I fail to see the distinction in this case, as it did go to the list.
Yes, the list was LSOFT-ANNOUNCE rather than LSTOWN-L, but I still have
no gripes about it as Eric has selected those most likely to have
an interest in the material as subscribers.  I imagine you can get off
the list any time you want (no, I haven't checked, 'cause I don't want off).

As I recall, Eric set up this synthetic list some time ago and anyone
who wanted off only had to say so.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner