"Phillips, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:42:00 -0500
Hi,

You are such a helpful group.

I've set up a test list and have everything working the way we want it,
owners, editors, confirmations, etc...  Now I'm working on the default mail
templates and customizing the web interface pages.  At one point, I entered
sample text that appears in the "banner" of the web interface, but for the
life of me now, I can't find how to edit this further.  To understand what
I'm saying please see http://listserv.worldwit.org/wa.pl.  I'm trying to
replace the banner text on the top of the page that reads: "THIS IS A TEST
BANNER -- We'll have our graphics here."

Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks in advance for your help, I know it will
come!

Cheers,

Bill Phillips