Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 May 2004 22:50:57 -0500
Lynne Farrow wrote:
> In a message dated 5/10/2004 11:31:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

>>It would help if you posted your list's header.

> Does this help?

No. That is the list address. The list header is the collection of list
configuration keywords that you see in a scrollable text box when you choose
the 'Configuration' option on the list management web page, or that you
receive by email when you send the 'get ...' command to

In order for anyone on this list to provide a reasonably accurate diagnosis of
the problem you described, we need to see a copy of your list header, so we
can see how the list is configured.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator