Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:04:32 -0500
On 7 Feb 2004, at 23:53, Janene McCrillis wrote:

>Has anyone modified the web interface for reading through the archives to
>give an option to display the text of the messages concatenated together,
>rather than having to click on each one to read them?

You could start by doing a "get" command on an archive itself to get a
single text file of all that archives postings and then read them with
a browser (I prefer an editor myself).  This could be extended to selecting
all postings after a specific date, again by a command, and doing the
same thing.
                           -kary