Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:20:28 -0500
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Humphrey,Mindy wrote:
> I am having a bad day.  I can't find which header information it is that
> will make sure that a subscriber will recieve the message they post.

That is REPRO.  It isn't a header keyword, it is a subscription option.
The subscriber sets it by  SET listname REPRO
Or, you can have it as a list default:  Default-Options= Repro,....
Generally one does not have both ACK and REPRO, though one can.

>   Seems
> that the owners are not getting their message back or seeing them posted.

Could be a number of things, some quite simple, like, is the owner
subscribed to his list?  If he is, how are his subscription options set?
Etc.

There are plenty of LISTSERV knowledgeable folk at OCLC, Mindy.  Did they
not tell you that when you were hired?  Douglas [log in to unmask]