Katy & Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:45:36 -0600
tnx for replies.  Think its now under control.  .  Found out the
Yahoo hot mail server is beserk with a circulating virus.  Only
one of our listserv members addy is a yahoo hotmail, so things
COULD have been worse.
Yes, did a NOMAIL.  Still got a few bounce notices, but thinking
that's timing and they'll end.
Not sure, can ask again if need more help

Tnx again,
Katy

> } I'm a new list owner, (filling in for another for a short
while
> } and we have today been receiving MANY "delivery error" msgs
from
> } our Techunix server.
> }
> } All of them say the msg can't be delivered to
> } as the account is over quota.
> }
> } Yet every one of them are "routine" listserv posts and are
coming
> } through and being delivered.
> } One error message for almost every listserv post.
> }
> } Do we need to contact yahoo.com and get them to find out what
> } their server is doing?  Guess the yahoo server is merely an
> } intermediate server in the msg routing.
> }
> } If anyone has info for this, TIA
>
> Katy,
> Assuming that austinuno is a normal subscriber, yahoo is
telling you his
> mailbox is full.  If it goes on for a while, set the user to
NOMAIL.