"H.J. Woltring, fax/tel +31.40.413 744" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Sep 1992 14:57:00 N
On Sat, 12 Sep 1992 13:31:53 +0200, Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]> said:

>>are the licensors of LISTSERV and LISTEARN in the process of considering
>>how to  handle the situation of  a reducing number of  BITNET etc. sites
>>that,  under  current licencing  policies,  are  entitled to  run  these
>>extremely useful  packages, and even  more so in  view of the  fact that
>>they do serve non-BITNET etc. sites (Internet, UUCP/EUNET, etc.)?
>
>  Concretely, what are you trying to say?
>
>  Eric

I guess that I was wondering whether there are, and even more will be
ways in which LISTSERV and/or LISTEARN are and/or will be at the dis-
posal of non-BITNET sites in view of the suspected phasing out of BIT-
NET -- whether for free or for a fee?

Aer denna foerklaring `lagom', Eric?

Herman J. Woltring.