Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 05:22:37 -0800

MMmmmh! Another fun feature of this software ... My guess ? This users
has profiled BLUES-L like a local user so some kind of "Novell"
acknowledge becomes a "bounce" for LISTSERV since its addressed to
"owner-LIST@HOST" ...

My suggestion: Set the user [log in to unmask] NOMAIL, send a full
copy of the bounce (including all headers) and tell him to go his local
Tech support and notify you when he solved his problems.

For more knowledgeable Lers can this "open acknowledge" be related with
GroupWise handling of attachments ? Or some security "feature" maybe ?

BTW Don't you love it when error messages are MIMEd and even with
attachments ;-)

Good luck ...
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L

PS Novell GroupWise ? I'll reckon they have an e-mail Group but judging
by their mailer behavior I'd called them GroupUnWise ?  :->