Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:49:37 -0500
The other "new" problem we have been having with AOL lately .........

The list that I manage is a "dog list".   And with all the food recalls
lately, multiple weblinks with info about the recall have been posted.

AOL is "rejecting for content" certain messages.  We have no way to
isolate which specific messages are being rejected.  It just shows up in
the error summary each day.   I have gone back through all the messages
for a couple of the days, and found no obvious weird URLs.   Just CNN,
MSNBC, Menufoods, etc.

So our AOL listers are missing possibly important info.  And the second
frustrating part is when you tell the list about the problem ... some of
the AOL subscribers rush to the defense of AOL ... swearing that they
are missing nothing and AOL is wonderful.

And of course AOL will give us no clues.

Is there anyway to isolate the rejected messages to see what AOL
considers to be the problem?

Jan Guthrie - OES-L