John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:15:09 -0500
> When I point our web browser to 216.17.170.232, then click on the
> "listserv homepage" link at the bottom, then I click on "online
> mailing lists archive" link and it comes back with "document not
> found". Is this because we don't have any archives yet, or because
> we've got it setup incorrectly?

Looks like you have it setup wrong. One of the html files is looking for
/cgi-bin/  and the wa.exe file is in  /scripts/   You better go back into the site
config and check all the "web archives" setup info and dirs.

> Also, is there supposed to be a web
> page where users can subscribe and unsubscribe?

Yes, you just can't get to it yet.

http://host/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=listname&A=1
              /cgi/bin/

--