Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:55:02 -0500
I have  a small request for change in the way information is formatted when
doing a query.

For subscribers who have given a validated name the information appears as :

        Subscription options for "Any Name" <[log in to unmask]>, list LISTNAME:

But with subscribers who refuse to give any name the information becomes:

        Subscription options for [log in to unmask], list LISTNAME:

The small change I am asking would be to keep that email address between
similar brackets as when it is attached to a name.
Otherwise, it becomes very difficult to parse data from query results :-)

(BTW, that's from LISTSERV 1.8d)

* Gilles Frydman        [log in to unmask]
*  Association of Cancer Online Resources
*             http://www.acor.org