Sun, 4 Aug 1996 23:38:41 -0800
>Anyone got an idea of how I can go about getting the email address from
>the below letter.  Not that I believe this person, but this type of mail
>is annoying.  I was able to get something off to the postmaster of this
>address, but not the email address because this person wrote in their
>shell account.

You can't.  That's the point of the sender's using an anonymous remailer.
This, likewise, is a risk of being a list owner.  You can keep such things
from being posted to your mailing list by setting "SEND=PRIVATE" in the
list's header, but you can't stop people from sending them directly to you.

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] ([log in to unmask])