"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Dec 1992 22:15:11 EST
Dear colleagues,

The following mail exchange shows that the QUAKER-L and QUAKER-P
lists were told of an e-mail address purported to belong to a staff member
of Bill Clinton.  This address as given is NOT CORRECT.  Please do not
redistribute the incorrect address unless it would serve to eliminate 1 of
many(?) -- the poor guy has suffered enough.  I enclose the full name and
id for your use to be sure I/you have my/your facts straight.

I should be clear that I presume a human misunderstanding or human typo
somewhere, and include the original posting not to incriminate the
author but to provide full documentation.

Incidentally, I'd be interested to know if there is actually a correct
address, or, better yet, what it is. :-)

Thanks,
Steve, co-owner of Quaker-L and Quaker-P.

--
Stephen W. Thompson, University of Pennsylvania, 215-898-1236
Office of Data Administration, [log in to unmask] -OR-