Gary Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:17:08 -0400
Cool!

I thought I had to switch to mail-sent commands for mail-retrieved
replies. This is helpful.

I found the split=100 didn't work (disregarded routinely) for any
command but the GET I started with. Never did I retrieve a smaller
reply with QUERY.

Thanks,
- Gary

--
Gary N. Greenberg, MD MPH    Sysop / Moderator Occ-Env-Med-L MailList
[log in to unmask]                       http://occhealthnews.net