Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 May 2006 02:32:01 EDT
On Tue, 23 May 2006 12:04:23 -0400 De La Cruz, Pablo said:
>I'm receiving extra text on the FROM: field....

>ACTUAL FROM CONTENT:
>
>New York State Data Center List [[log in to unmask]]; on
>behalf of; Miller, Dale [[log in to unmask]]
>
>Any idea how to correct this? I basically just want it to display: FROM:
>Miller, Dale [[log in to unmask]]

What's there to correct?  It seems very descriptive and accurate.
This is not a LISTSERV issue, as has been explained to you in private.
If you don't like the way the client displays the From: line, then use
another client or take it up with tech support people for the client.

Bill
LISTSERV(r) maintainer
City University of New York Computer Center