Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:49:21 -0500
Does anyone know anywhere in the Listserv documentation where it deals with
how Listserv handles duplicate mailings?  For example, a user sends a
message from Outlook, and adds the names of several lists to the TO: line,
if a subscriber is a subscriber to more than one of the lists, will the user
receive duplicate mailings?  I have tested it on some of my test lists and
it looks like the answer is yes, the subscriber will receive more than one
posting?  However, I have a user who insists that his experience is that he
only receives one copy.  Does it matter if the user is subscriber to all of
the lists but is also the poster?  I know using sub-lists will preclude the
duplicates but many of my users simply string many list addresses in their
mail clients.  Does anyone know if this is discussed in any of the Lsoft
documention?

TIA