Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:19:18 -0500
At 11:32 02/21/2001 Wednesday, Paul Karagianis wrote:
 >On 21 Feb 2001, at 10:46, Dorsett wrote:
 >
 >>Is anyone else having seeing MSN.com bounces or undelivered mail that
 >>just seems to disappear?
 >
 >Yes.  List owners at SJU started asking about this a day or two ago, some
 >of them now report that inquiries to MSN go unanswered.

I'm having lots of unpredictable deliveries to HOTMAIL.

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:30:12 -0800
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: CST25013030ID - erroneous bounces -- Fwd: FINAID-L: error
report from

Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.

We've confirmed the problem that you described to the Technical Support
Staff and are currently evaluating it. Your feedback is very important,
and we evaluate feedback each week to prioritize future features and
improvements. Unfortunately, I cannot give you specific dates on when you
will see changes, but please know that we are working hard to update
Hotmail and better serve your needs.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Thank for
your continued patience.

MSN Hotmail has comprehensive online help available to you. For more
information on Hotmail features, functions, and issues, click the "Help"
button on the horizontal navigation bar.