"A.A. Chol" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 19:35:36 -0400
Hi fellow List owners! As you can see, I am new in this, I trying to
issue some commands and I keep getting the message below? any help will be
appreciated.
Thanks,
A. A. Chol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 18:36:20 -0400
From: "L-Soft list server at York University (1.8b)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Anthony Chol <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Command: PUT PANAFRICA.LIST

Invalid password supplied. Acceptable  passwords are: your personal password
(obtained through the "PW ADD" command), the password of the PANAFRICA list,
the list  creation password  ("createpw") and  the system  file modification
password ("storepw"). If you have forgotten your password, send a "PW RESET"
command to  reset it or, if  this fails, contact the  LISTSERV administrator
([log in to unmask]) for assistance.