Fri, 14 May 2004 20:32:21 -0500
Lynne Farrow wrote:
> Ahah! I used Yahoo as my listowner address and the error messages came
> through--which seems to pretty good evidence that my AOL account was filtering them.
> I'll complain to AOL big time. All the different screw-ups I've had in a year
> and half lead back to them.

That reminds me, I've got a subscriber using AOL who has no problem
receiving list MAIL, but never receives administrative mail (job outputs,
etc.).  There may be others in the same situation who haven't noticed it,
or don't know/remember enough to gripe about it.  Is this the same problem
as the listowner not receiving administrative LISTSERV mail?  What to do
about it other than advise the person to get a different ISP?

Douglas Winship   [log in to unmask]