Mon, 16 May 1994 10:05:53 -0700
At 11:58 AM 5/16/94 -0400, Mark London wrote:
>Is there any way to do the following?  I want to set up the list so if  people
>want,  they would be able to post to the list without their real address being
>included in the mail message header.  What I invision  is  that  this  ability
>would  require  the  mailing  list  owner to set it for a user when they would
>request it, so as to avoid people abusing it.  Thanks.

I would suggest to the subscriberst that they make use of one of the
numerous anonymous remailers on the 'net. It will provide more protection
than doing it from the list, has more features, has already been done, etc.

>Mark

b&

--
[log in to unmask], Arizona State University School of Music
net.proselytizing (write for info): Protect your privacy; oppose