Benegal Pereira <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:07:42 -0500
I like the ability to edit the logs.  Monthly logs are simply to big to handle.  I
thought perhaps if I changed to weekly logs, than perhaps the load would be
easier to manage the editing.

Let me know if there is something I am missing, with the web-based function,
that would make the task a little easier.

Thanks,

Ben