Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 May 1998 09:58:57 EDT
On Tue, 12 May 1998 20:26:02 +0200 Shahar Savyon said:
>I have a LISTSERV 1.8C for NT. It runs on a NT work station, Pentium
>200, 64MB RAM.
>What is my subscribers limit ? I need to handle a 10000 users list.

I would think that hardware configuration would handle 10000 users,
although you might need more RAM.  Your LAK would be the real limiting
factor.  The Free Edition of LISTSERV Lite, for instance, has a limit
of 10 lists of up to 500 users each.  I have no idea what version or
licensing option you have, so I add that mostly as a caveat :)

With RAM prices what they are nowadays I think we usually suggest 128MB
as a minimum but again, I think what you have will work (it may just page
more).

Nathan